Thank you for joining us in Glenwood Springs! See you in Denver!
Glenwood Springs | Agenda
3:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Morgridge Commons, 2nd Floor
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Pre-Event Community Building
Morgridge Commons, Reception Hall
5:00 – 5:10 p.m.
- Carlos Martinez, Executive Director, Latino Community Foundation of Colorado (LCFC)
- Matt Gianneschi, Ph.D, Chief Operating Officer, Colorado Mountain College Rifle
5:10 – 5:25 p.m.
- Nelly F. Garcia Olmos, Community Organizer, Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition and Hispanic Affairs Project
5:25 – 5:40 p.m.
- Carlos Martinez, Executive Director, LCFC
5:40 – 6:05 p.m.
Premier Partner Remarks
- Dustin Moyer, Program Officer, Colorado Health Foundation
Keynote Speaker: Community Democracy in Acción
- Garland Yates, Senior Fellow/Managing Director, Community Democracy Workshop
6:05 – 6:15 p.m.
6:15 – 7: 15 p.m.
Latino Force: Engaging Communities for Change Panel
- Janina E. Fariñas, PhD, LCP. La Cocina Clinical Director, Ft. Collins
- Gethzemani Hammond, SSS TRIO Coordinator/College Navigator Coordinator, Colorado Mountain College Rifle
- Ricardo Perez, Executive Director, Hispanic Affairs Project (HAP) Montrose
- Jesse Ramirez, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, INSPIRE, Denver
7:15 – 7:20 p.m.
7:20 – 8:30 p.m.
Post Event Networking Reception
Morgridge Commons, Artshare Gallery
Heavy hors d'oeuvres
3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Colorado Mountain College, Morgridge Commons, 2nd Floor, Stair Landing
$20 price includes light snacks, forum and networking reception.
Spanish and English translation will be available.
We want to hear about your experience so that we can continue to bring you relevant content and ensure that you have a great time at future events. Please participate in our short surveys during the day to let us know how we are doing. Evaluation will be digital and on your mobile device.
We will have a professional photographer capturing images of our attendees throughout the day at the Forum. The Latino Community Foundation of Colorado will utilize these photos in future promotions and campaigns around its work.
Free parking available in the Cooper and 9th Avenue garage.